Mapserver compiled for Alpha

Paul G. Allen pgallen at randomlogic.com
Sun Jul 23 12:36:03 EDT 2000

Maybe a little late to respond, but since I have been engaged in other projects, I haven't been working on my mapping
app. nor following the list in a couple months. I'm once again working on my app though, and I saw these posts.

I am currently running MapServer on my Alpha 433au using Compaq's math library for Linux (it's actually been running on
it since the latter part of last year). I am running Red Hat Linux 6.0 for Alpha. I am extensively using MapScript and
Perl 5.005_03 and Apache 1.3x for the application (all web pages are created on the fly for every individual user). The
server is private for now and requires a login or I'd give you the URL (this should change soon), but the bottom line is
everything works fine.

If you have any questions I'll try to help.

Now, to get these damn point objects working...:)

PGA

--
-------------Putting Your Black Budget Dollars to Work----------------
FBI CIA NSA IRS ATF BATF DOD WACO RUBY RIDGE OKC OKLAHOMA CITY MILITIA