Win32 Binaries

Allan Frese AFR at carlbro.dk
Wed Nov 1 05:45:38 EST 2000

Hi

I have just downloaded mapserv.exe version 3.3.011, but it hangs,
nothings happens ...
I've got some earlier version that works fine, on my Win2000 server.

Is there any dependencies to NT 4.0, some dll's or anything else ??
I had the same problem with version 3.3.010.

Regards, Allan F.

PS. the mapserv log file is empty, and so is the eventlog.