ESRI business partners

Chad Nielsen cnielsen at co.tillamook.or.us
Thu Nov 2 17:01:36 EST 2000

I know of a couple ESRI business partners that friends of mine work for that
have expressed interest in mapserver. I'm wondering how ESRI would respond
to one of their business partners taking on mapserver (or even open source
technology in general) in place of ESRI technology. Are there any ESRI
business partners in the group utilizing mapserver? Anybody heard of this
happening?

~Chad

Chad M. Nielsen, GIS Programmer/Analyst
Tillamook County Performance Partnership (TCPP)
Tillamook Coastal Watershed Resource Center (TCWRC)

  GIS:   http://gisweb.co.tillamook.or.us
 TCPP:   http://www.co.tillamook.or.us/countygovernment/Estuary/homepage.htm
TCWRC:   http://www.tbcc.cc.or.us/~tcwrc/