PHP/Mapscript questions??

Assefa Yewondwossen assefa at dmsolutions.on.ca
Wed Nov 8 11:11:57 EST 2000

Hi there,

Just an update on PHP4 (on windows) and php/mapscript.dll :

I have updated and compiled with the latest release of php : php-4.0.3pl1

I will try to maintain a dll wich will be in sync with the windows binaries
distributed at php.net. The reason is that for the php_mapscript.dll to work with
these windows binaries downloaded, it has to be compatible with the specific version
of PHP and also with some compilation parameters (debug and thread safety).

If you are using php4/mapscript on windows and having some problem, please let me
know.

 A new zip containing the php_mapscript.dll can be downloaded at :
http://www2.dmsolutions.on.ca/mapserver/dl/php4_mapscript_dll-20001108.zip

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst