Need help with compiling mapscript for use with Tcl.

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Nov 21 15:13:19 EST 2000

Warnings are fine. They are related to non-pointer arrays in the various MapServer
structures. Since they're not pointers SWIG doesn't know what to do with them.
Doesn't matter since you'd never alter them any way.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Yeewen Sat" <yeewen at petromap.com> 11/20/00 04:48PM >>>
I "swiged" mapscript.i to create c wrappers for tcl.

$ swig -tcl mapscript.i
Making wrappers for Tcl
../../map.h : Line 362. Warning. Array member will be read-only.
../../maperror.h : Line 35. Warning. Array member will be read-only.
../../maperror.h : Line 36. Warning. Array member will be read-only.
../../mapshape.h : Line 72. Warning. Array member will be read-only.

Are the above warnings critical?

Also, before I go further, does anyone have a Makefile that will compile
mapscript for use with Tcl?

Thanks,
Yee Wen