Mapserver <=> ArcIMS <=> MapXtreme, A similar question...

Paul Cameron pcameron at gis.umn.edu
Sat Oct 28 13:20:27 EDT 2000

Hello,

I have something like this running on a soil survey application. Its quite
old now and I've been trying to find some time to port it to mapscript
where it will be easier to update the application. I create a popup window
that is the interface to the database. This form calls a perl script that
queries the database and writes a temp mapfile using the returned results
from the database. Its worked extremely well so far. The url is
http://gis.umn.edu/soils

paul