ms_3_3_011-win32

Lyndon Zimmermann lyndon.zimmermann at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Sep 25 19:37:52 EDT 2000

Wangyal,

I'm about to try, so please tell me how you go.  What server software are you
using?

For the group, what proportion of MapServer users are using it under an open
GIS configuration versus custodial datasets only?

Lyndon Z

--
Lyndon Zimmermann
BE (Mech Adelaide) Grad Dip Bus Admin (UniSA)

Biomass Energy Atlas for Australia Co-ordinator
University of Adelaide Agronomy and Farming Systems
Dir (GISCA) +61-8-8303 3975 Switch (GISCA) 8303 3900 Mob 0414 91 4577
Fax (GISCA) +61-8-8303 3498 email lyndon.zimmermann at adelaide.edu.au
Website:
http://www.gisca.adelaide.edu.au/~lzimmerm/uofabioenergy/bioenergy_atlas.html