multiple attribute itemquery

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Apr 17 16:26:59 EDT 2001

There's no way to do that at the moment. Although 3.5 does support this.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Chad Nielsen" <cnielsen at co.tillamook.or.us> 04/16/01 04:37PM >>>
Hi,

Another question. Is it possible to create an itemquery based on multiple
fields? I would like to be able to select sections from a PLSS layer.
Something like:

Township = x & Range = y & Section = z

I suppose i could always concatenate the fields into another item if
necessary. Trying to avoid having to manipulate the data however.

Many Thanks,

Chad

Chad M. Nielsen, GIS Programmer/Analyst
Tillamook County Performance Partnership (TCPP)
Tillamook Coastal Watershed Resource Center (TCWRC)

  GIS:   http://gisweb.co.tillamook.or.us
 TCPP:   http://www.co.tillamook.or.us/countygovernment/Estuary/homepage.htm
TCWRC:   http://www.tcwrc.org