caching of query results

Michael Hearne Michael.Hearne at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 17 16:53:30 EDT 2001

I'm having trouble with query results (seemingly) being cached.

I'm using:

MapServer 3.3.011 CGI
Solaris
Apache
Steve's mapplet

Here's whats happening:

I zoom in to an extent.
I set the mode to query.
I click on a section of the data.
My query results are returned, and they appear to be correct.

I click on another area in the data (a different class).
The same query results are returned.

I tried to make each query request to the CGI unique by setting a hidden
form element that I set with getTime in Javascript.  I even print this
out in my query results window to make sure that it's different every
time, and it is.  The query results, however, are still the same.

When I zoom to a different area, and repeat my steps, I see the same
behavior: First query gets the right result, every query after that gets
that same result, regardless of where I click.

I also printed out the value of [imgbox] in the results page, just to
make sure my coordinates were being captured correctly.  They are.

Anybody know what's going on?

Thanks,

Mike

Michael G. Hearne     	  	email: Michael.Hearne at noaa.gov
Coastal Remote Sensing  		phone: 843 740-1281
TPMC/NOAA Coastal Services Center	fax:   843 740-1312
2234 S. Hobson Ave.,    Charleston, SC 29407