Windows PHP Mapscript binary with libJpeg

Assefa Yewondwossen assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 18 09:59:55 EDT 2001

Hi ,

 There is a new dll of php_mapscript with JPEG support built in. I did not
test the JPEG functionnalities but just include it in the build. So let me
know if there is a problem. Versions used are :
   - mapscript 3.4
   - php : php4.0.4pl1

 http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/php4.0.4pl1_php_mapscript_34.zip

Later,

Chad Streck wrote:

> I'm being a nuisance today.
>
> Is there anyone that could compile the php_mapscript.dll file to include
> GD, PROJ.4, FreeType and libJPEG support?  The one from DM Solutions has
> all of these exept libJPEG.  Or is there a way to dynamically link
> libJPEG in?
>
> Thanks,
> Chad

Assefa Yewondwossen