[mapserver-users] conflicts between MapServer and ColdFusion?

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Apr 23 17:01:07 EDT 2001

David,

You can rest assured, there will be no conflict of any kind!

My main server runs CF 4.5.1 for Linux, PHP, MapScript for PHP and the CGI
version of mapserver all without any problems.

MapServer, natively, is a CGI application, I have a hard time figuring out
why your sysadmin would even think that there could be a conflict!

Oh wait, it's a Microsoft Platform, ok, that must be why :)

J.F.