FW: [mapserver-users] incomplete featurequery

Chad Nielsen cnielsen at co.tillamook.or.us
Thu Apr 26 20:02:41 EDT 2001

What it is doing is only returning a portion of the total number of culverts
in a section. But then if I do a refresh of the query template it returns
more (sometimes not all of the points).

for instance

I click the button to submit the feature query and the new window shows two
culvert ids

74 664

If i refresh it returns 4 culvert ids

74 664 987 1004

close the query window and click the button to submit the feature query
again and I get the same 2 culvert ids as before

74 664

and so on.

its consistent like this as long as I use the same point on the image (using
the mapdisplay applet). If I try different points sometimes I get more or
less results, but it seems to stay the same for any given point.

Chad