[mapserver-users] SUM: multiple image tiles

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Apr 27 13:54:20 EDT 2001

Richard -

The file name expansion you expect is not turned on by default in the
Microsoft C compiler.  To link with it turned on, you need to link
explicitly with the setargv.obj module, as in:

cl gdaltindex.c /link setargv.obj

If Frank could be persuaded to relink the NT binary (assuming that this
is the problem) then it should work as it does on UNIX.

    - Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com