[mapserver-users] MapServer WorkBench

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Aug 1 08:55:31 EDT 2001

Mark,

We are just completing development of a web-based equivalent to the
MapServer WorkBench that should be released to the MapServer community
in about 3 weeks time.  It is a JavaScript/HTML frontend with a Java
Servlet running in the background.  It provides complete access to all
Map File elements.

Much more information will be made available regarding the application
through August.

Dave

--
Dave McIlhagga