[mapserver-users] SVG

David Moffett dmoffett at walnutsoft.com
Fri Aug 17 11:46:49 EDT 2001

Thank you for the information.  Since I am still studying the problem
the information presented will help me determine the "BEST" solution for
my task at hand.  My plan as of now will be the following:

1. Continue the study the code with the information provided.
2. Learn more about GML.
3. Asses a possible solution given the constraints of my project.
4. Disclose my approach for comments.

best = Ideal solution - ( Ideal solution / project constraints )

Please forward any ideas that you think my help me in my quest.

David

David B. Moffett
Walnut Software, LLC.
1050 Walnut Street, Suite 203