[mapserver-users] Last Question

Richard Ford mapserver at cubok.com
Sun Aug 19 08:28:32 EDT 2001

Re my last post:

I solved the "missing jaggy bit" problem.  Zoom level and detail settings.
:)

However the polyline/line question still stands.

Plus - how do I make a point type bigger.  I have tried class declarations
with min and maxsize, size, etc.  Currently my little testing stations are
pixels and not very visible.  :-\

Is there a more thorough manual anywhere?  Or are the web pages with brief
definitions the only place?  Trial and error to learn how to do something
basic is very time wasting!  :)

Richard Ford.
richard at cubok.com   www.cubok.com

The views expressed here are solely my own and do not necessarily represent
those of my employer.