[mapserver-users] Mapplet

Brian Fischer bfischer at mpls.houstoneng.com
Thu Aug 23 16:06:08 EDT 2001

I am trying to add components of Steve Lime's mapplet into my MapServer
application.  The question I have is how do I call the boxon and boxoff
public methods in the mapplet.  The idea is when a user clicks on the
identify button I need to turn the box drawing option off.  Then when
they click on the zoomin button to turn it back on.

I have javascript functions set up to do things when the buttons are
clicked. How do I call the public methods from within a javascript
function?  I have javascript functions set up to do things when the
buttons are clicked.  Do I need to define the box parameter in the
applet to make this work?

Brian