[mapserver-users] query feature

Paul Smith pauls at SCCWRP.ORG
Fri Aug 24 10:11:20 EDT 2001

I have mapserver on two test machines, one windows and the other linux.
They both are running mapserver 3.4, with gd 1.2.  I can run the test
map I've built on both, and almost everything seems to be working the
same.  The problem is the "query feature" and "query multiple" doesn't
seem to work on the linux box.  Instead of grabbing the record out of
the dbf file, like it does on the windows box, it just hangs.  The only
item I can see differently between the two builds is that the windows
box has proj.4 and the linux box doesn't.  Anyone have any ideas,
pointers?  Is the problem a pathway I am missing somewhere in a
configuration file, or is it that I am missing some software?  Any help
would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Paul Smith