[mapserver-users] Perl/Mapscript - CVS Version

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Aug 24 14:25:41 EDT 2001

That didn't do it ... exact same error ... Could it be due to the fact that
I built my perl with threading support ? Does it work ok for anybody else
with a similar setup ?

Thanks,
J.F.