[mapserver-users] mapserv 3.5 error when reprojecting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Aug 28 22:52:43 EDT 2001

Trem Stamp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently resampling .tif rasters on the fly into new projections
> using mapserv 3.5 and gdal.
> However I've been getting a mapserv error in my log files.
>
> [Wed Aug 29 11:48:12 2001].543274 msResampleGDALToMap in effect:
> cellsize = 3.96
> 4371
> [Wed Aug 29 11:48:12 2001] [error] [client 10.10.1.116] Premature end of
> script
> headers: /www/hosted/maps-dev/cgi-bin/mapserv

Trem,

The first message (msResampleGDALToMap()) is just a debug message.

The second message appears to indicate that mapserv crashed.  I would
suggest debugging this by running shp2img on the mapfile. If that
works fine, you will have to run mapserv in a non-debug environment.
Not always trivial!

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,