[mapserver-users] Help connect data base for Mysql and Php/Mapscript

WMS Mapping mapserver at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:35:01 EDT 2001

Hello

I am student of the School of Geography of the University of The Andes in
Venezuela and at the moment I am developing a Server Map through internet,
using mapserver compiled in Linux like I modulate php/mapscrip + mapserver
3.4 + gmap and I need help to connect with a database in MySql and to obtain
a report of the consultation. You achieved it and he/she wanted of being
possible to obtain the necessary help.

Of being possible an example of as Connecting php/mapscrip to important
serious MySql,

Very grateful for help.

Thank you

Diego J. Padrón