[mapserver-users] Custom Legend

Stephan Dunning SDunning at nephrology.org
Fri Aug 31 09:50:01 EDT 2001

Hi,
I 'm developing an interface based on the Gmap demo.
I would like to set a link, via the legend window, to a legend customization
page where the user can set his own thematic scale colors, # of thematic
breaks, and the actual thematic range/expression.  My problem is that
although I've set the link with the legend image in the DrawLegend function
(when I roll over the legend window the link displays in the message bar
below, and my alt message appears), when I click the legend window, the main
page simply reloads the current map, not the new page.  If I send the link
to a new window, the correct page loads, but none of the variables I need
get sent through.

Any input would be helpful.
Thanks,
Stephan