[mapserver-users] slightly offtopic -- mapserver forums

Allan Doyle adoyle at intl-interfaces.com
Mon Dec 17 16:18:07 EST 2001

I'll weigh in and support the current setup. I find email delivery
integrates far better with how I work than having to look at web based
fora.

To address a couple of your wishes: you can search the archives for this
list at http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wilma/mapserver-users and
you'll find the archives there as well. You can browse by date or by
thread, in one-month chunks.

	Allan

Allan Doyle                         http://www.intl-interfaces.com
adoyle at intl-interfaces.com