[mapserver-users] Problems with PHP MapScript and Tiles unde WinNT 4.0

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Dec 19 10:05:32 EST 2001

Peter,

A few notes:

1- Do all the shapefiles in your tiled layer share the exact same set of
attributes?  This is very important.  All the files in a tiled layer
must have the same attributes and in the same order.

2- You should try this again with the 3.5 release DLL once one becomes
available.

If this problem still happens after this, then if possible send us a
copy of the data and PHP script and exact steps to reproduce and we'll
have a look.

Daniel