MapServer Workbench now at SourceForge, Windows DLL available

Tom Poindexter tpoindex at nyx.net
Fri Jan 12 01:22:11 EST 2001

I've started a project at SourceForge to keep my MapServer Workbench.
Also, since I have more web space available, there is a package of
Mapscript/Tcl that contains a Windows DLL, needed to run MapServer
Workbench under Windows.  (you still need Tcl/Tk installed.)
Screenshots also available to see what you're missing if you haven't yet
tried the tools.

I don't yet have the files under CVS due to some 'technical difficulties';
that should be fixed soon.  I would still prefer to use this mailing
list for feedback on the tools, rather than the SourceForge lists.

New home:
	http://msworkbench.sourceforge.net

Project page:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/msworkbench