Ross Searle's ArcView Interface

Ross.Searle at dnr.qld.gov.au Ross.Searle at dnr.qld.gov.au
Sun Jan 14 19:38:20 EST 2001

Alex,

I'm thinking that your problem is that you might be using the png version of
the mapserver executable. The java applet doesn't support the png image
format so download the gif version of the exe and see how you go. Otherwise
it is most likely a path problem. You can check if mapserver is actually
creating the images in the temporary directory that you have specified.

I am currently finishing off a new version of the utility. The old one
wasn't really set up to deal with WinTel environments. I just need a few
people to help in the testing. Any volunteers.

Ross