Win32 builds with OGR, PHP3, and PHP4

Tom Poindexter tpoindex at nyx.net
Tue Jan 16 15:03:48 EST 2001

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 10:54:18AM -0600, Stephen Lime wrote:
> The problem is that the demo was written for 3.3.011 with the old symbol format and
> you're using the new source code. I thought there was a demo based on the new
> code already available. Anyone?

I have a hacked-up 'demo_012.map' in the test directory, included with
MapServer Worbench, along with a 'newsym.sym' symbolset file.  You
should be able to drop these two files into the existing demo files and
get it to work with the new mapserver.

Or, just use 'msappwiz.tcl' to generate your own demo :)

msworkbench.sourceforge.net

--
Tom Poindexter
tpoindex at nyx.net