Advice

Daniel D Burke BURKED at cna.org
Thu Jan 18 12:12:05 EST 2001

Hi,

I hesitate to call myself even a newbie (is there such a thing as a wannabee newbie), but from what I can tell mapserver looks like it would really be useful for some projects I have in mind.  I've looked at the demo and I can get some help from our computer support folks for installation, but it would really be valuable for me if I could see mapserver in action and talk with someone first.

With this in mind, is there anyone in the Washington, DC/northern VA area using mapserver that I might come and visit?

Thanks,

Dan Burke
Deputy Director for Education
CNA Corporation