[mapserver-users] strange error with mapserver/ogr

Rob Martinson cathode at nichebox.com
Fri Jul 13 00:22:30 EDT 2001

Drew,

I get the same errors when using --with-ogr=/path/to/ogr/source

I don't know if this is a solution or not, but when I compile and build
gdal --with-ogr then install those libraries and *then* configure
mapserver with: --with-gdal=/path/to/gdal-config --with-ogr

And do NOT specify an ogr path, I get no errors and everything seems to
build. I think it's a little screwy here because it's somehow possible
to build using ogr but not the rest of the gdal package, but ogr is part
of gdal? Not sure on this one. The config is strange in a lot of little
places.

Rob Martinson
Nichebox - http://www.nichebox.com
Development - http://dev.nichebox.com