[mapserver-users] Documentation for current versions?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 24 17:24:05 EDT 2001

"Vinko Vrsalovic B." wrote:

>         Is anybody working on the mapscript documentation for current
> versions of mapscript?
>
>         I'm sick of not finding the right functions and having to browse
> the source to find the correct function.

Are you using PHP or Perl?  I'm not sure about the Perl docs, but if
you're using PHP then here is the status of 3.5 documentation:

The latest PHP MapScript doc is always in the README file in the
mapserver/mapscript/php3 directory of the MapServer source (CVS or
nightly build).

Since this morning, there is a copy of this PHP MapScript 3.5 docs live
on our web site as well:
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/php_mapscript/php_mapscript_docs35.html

Finally, Jeff is currently finishing the last touches on a PHP MapScript
class reference (XML/DocBook format) and that should be available in the
next few days.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca