[mapserver-users] Newbie Q: Where to get U.S. street data?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry at cs.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 25 07:03:25 EDT 2001

In Texas, http://www.tnris.state.tx.us then look for Digital Data.  The
TxDOT transportation data are excellent, most have been reassessed with
differential GPS over the last couple of years.  Lots of other basemap
data as well (can you say, "Project"?)

gerry
--

Gerry Creager -- gerry at cs.tamu.edu
Network Engineering			|Research focusing on
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications |Satellite Geodesy and
and Learning Technologies		|Geodetic Control
Texas A&M University	979.458.4020  (Phone) -- 979.847.8578  (Fax)