[mapserver-users] Professional Assistance?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Jul 27 16:12:39 EDT 2001

Jeremy -

I think the list is open to such requests.  DMSolutions has quite a bit
of expertise in MapServer development and several people who are very
active on the list.  There may be others I don't know about and I'll let
them speak for themselves.

We have started a line of business hosting and serving MapServer
applications.  If you're interested in talking about that, let me know.
Our hosting gives you access to a large library of data (currently, USA
only).

If you're interested in taking a look at some possibly interesting
MapServer applications that are almost ready for prime time (such as
USGS topo maps of the entire USA <g>), let me know.  Since I'm posting
this to the whole list, I am just getting some interesting apps ready
that I'd like folks to try out - they'll be ready at the beginning of
next week.  They will also serve to illustrate some notes I'm writing up
on the issue of serving large raster datasets with MapServer.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com