compile error: include-file 'gd.h' cannot be opened

Peter Brack blackmail at snafu.de
Thu Mar 8 10:36:09 EST 2001

Hi Listers,

I'm  completely new to VC++. Maybe that's why I have problems compiling
the mapserv.c

I get the following (compiler-) error code:

mapserv.c
c:\1171\mapserver\quellen\mapserver\mapsymbol.h(4) : fatal error C1083:
Include-file cannot be opened : 'gd.h':

the  file gd.h is originally in the gd-1.2. I copie this file to the
same directory where mapserv.c is - nothing changed. I added 'gd.h' to
the visualc++ working sheet - nothing changed.

Does anybody out there know what's the problem?

Thanks a lot Peter