HTML template naming

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Mar 16 13:15:24 EST 2001

This I beleive is a restriction of CGI Behavior.  The output from a CGI
program is sent straight out to the client, and usually isn't interpreted
anywhere else.  Because you use the CGI Version of mapserver, the templates
HAVE to be static.

At least, so far as I know.  If someone knows how to do what is suggested
here, I'd LOVE to hear about it !

J.F.