mapxy=shapes and scale/buffer

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Tue Mar 27 11:16:14 EST 2001

Hi List, Hi Steve!

In the archive I found an answer to the question concerning the use of
mapxy=shapes and scale/buffer to create a new mapextent when doing an
itemquery
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/majordom_lists/archives/mapserver-users/html/0102/msg00055.html).
I am having the same problem and was wondering if this problem is
already solved. I am using mapserv 3.4.
When I do a query and call mapserv with mapext=shapes and either scale
or buffer the mapserv process hangs. The next request for mapserv would
generate another mapserv process.

Thanks, Michael

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                Informationstechnologie mbH
                             Sautierstr. 38, 79104 Freiburg
                                     0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)
mschulz at webgis.de                             www.webgis.de