[mapserver-users] other problems from 3.4 to 3.5 ?

A. Giacomelli andreag at crs4.it
Mon May 7 09:30:05 EDT 2001

Dear Stephen,

thanks for your previous reply on the addition of the METADATA tag.

Having fixed this, from the 3.5 setup, I am getting other complaints
from the mapserver, related to other tags in the map file (QUERY,
QUERYITEM, HEADER...), always as a loadLayer error.
plus another strange error reading a shapefile (which works clean on my
first installation)...

I have tried searching the mailing list archive for references to
documentation to the 3.5 map files, without success (maybe I tried with
the wrong search keys, or it's not there yet).

Would you confirm that even the errors on QUERY, QUERYITEM etc. come
from new map file definitions ?
(in this case I think I'll stick to 3.4 also in the second server I am
setting up...)

Thank you and regards,

Andrea Giacomelli
Centre for Advanced Studies, Research and
Development in Sardinia
Environment Group

http://www.crs4.it/~andreag