[mapserver-users] Putting GSP positions into mapserver

Hung Q. Nguyen gs01hqn at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 08:20:36 EDT 2001

Hello,

I am a newbie to mapserver. I am looking for a way to
plot the coordinates of GPS devices to mapserver for
real-time truck tracking. The GPS data are stored in a
PostGres database. I want to be able to connect to the
database to get the GPS coordinates at certain time
intervals and plot it to the mapserver for tracking.
Would anyone please show me how to connect to the
database, get the coordinates, and plot them to the
mapserver?

Thanks a lot.