[mapserver-users] FW: MapServer and PWS

Fawcett, David david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.us
Mon May 14 11:09:03 EDT 2001

I briefly played around with PWS on my home computer before going to Apache.  I got a similar error message due to a problem in my map file.  It was at the same time that I was converting an application from 3.2 to 3.3, and my map file contained an item that was no longer valid for 3.3.  What version of the binary are you running?

Make sure that your map file works with the version that you are using.  Check the paths, symbol sets, etc.  Strip it down to the essentials.  You could also post it to the list.  There are plenty of people who could take a quick look at it and diagnose any common errors.

David.

David J. Fawcett
GIS / Databases

MN Office of Environmental Assistance