[mapserver-users] Mapserver documentation

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at tincan.org
Fri May 18 08:37:59 EDT 2001

On Fri, 18 May 2001, Bob Firth wrote:

> Is there some kind of documentation package available for Mapserver?
> I realise that having the documentation online has many advantages,
> but being new to Mapserver I would like to browse at my leisure without
> having to be dialled up all the time.

Over the next few days I'm going to convert the html files etc. to pdf.
Until I can work out a resonable way to suck the whole documentation
glob into one (html?) document they will have to remain as several
files.
   I'll announce to the list when I have them ready and where to get
them.

Rod
--
                 Remove the word 'try' from your vocabulary ...
                     Don't try.  Do it or don't do it ...

                                                            Don Aslett