[mapserver-users] Add points to a online map? (FWD)

Twan Kogels twan at twansoft.com
Thu Nov 1 03:55:51 EST 2001

Goodmorning,

First sorry for the email i sended to the wrong email address, thanks goto
Ted for forwarding it to the right address.

I don't know if this list is also ment for thanks replies, but wanted to
thank Searle and Paul for the clear answers.

I've just looked into the mapscript documentation and it seem relative
easy, so im gonna try it!

- twan

--
http://www.twansoft.com