[mapserver-users] Screen Resolution Woes...

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Fri Nov 16 11:44:36 EST 2001

Here's what I do...

Create three presets (small, medium, large for the geek challenged) designed
for 600, 800, and larger monitors. Keep the aspect ratio same for all, set
an application width accordingly. Default to medium, and give an option to
the user to reset the size. Store the user's choice on the user's computer
using a cookie.

hth.

pk/