[mapserver-users] How do they do that???

Searle Ross Ross.Searle at dnr.qld.gov.au
Sun Nov 25 21:25:00 EST 2001

We have developed some frames/DHTML approaches to this. DHTML is used to
give you the box drawing capabilities while the frames take care of
image updates. We originally used the applet based approach but ran into
troubles when some of our target audiences worked in organisations that
didn't permit the downloading of applets. Also the frames based stuff
seems to be a bit more robust. The URL for an example of this approach
is
http://www.dnr.qld.gov.au/resourcenet/land/lris/webgis/burnett/maps/mapf
rame.html

Regards