[mapserver-users] HTML fragments and #

Stephen Lime sdlime at mninter.net
Mon Oct 1 15:10:38 EDT 2001

I'll have to check on the # sign. The quotes should take precedence since the
lexer
always tries for the longest match. If it were being treated as a comment I
would
think you'd get an error loading the mapfile because of an unmatched double
quote".

The replacement isn't happening because the case is wrong for the
substitution.
Shapefile attributes are always all upper case, so use [SECTION] instead.

Steve