[mapserver-users] PHP MAPSCRIPT (fwd)

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 4 14:12:33 EDT 2001

> From: "CATHIGNOL, Frederic" <Frederic.CATHIGNOL at astrium-space.com>
>
> I have some difficulties to create new different kind of layers dynamically.
>
> The number of layer does not increase !
>
> Do you have a full example witch doesnot use a .MAP file for creating layers
> ?

Frederic,

Your layers were created properly and you should be able to use them,
it's just that the $map->numlayers member was not updated properly in
the PHP wrapper object.

I have fixed this in the CVS version. However, the copy of the code in
CVS today doesn't compile, hopefully this will be fixed in the next day
or two and then you can build a new executable from the latest CVS
source.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca