[mapserver-users] postgis/mapserver

gispmpf at zipmail.com.br gispmpf at zipmail.com.br
Thu Oct 11 16:14:20 EDT 2001

Ok , but what I'm asking is if i can do it only using mapserver and its
".map" file and a database with postgis.
I want to read the points of the line in the postgis table and create a
layer with it as in the mapfile and show this points.
Do I have to use a script language to do it?
Can a do it only using the mapfile?