[mapserver-users] Problems with "make" again...

Greg Liapis gregliapis at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:26:39 EDT 2001

Hi all
Let me describe my problem. I have apache1.3.20 installed with php4.0.6 as an SDO. When I try to install mapserver3.4 with php/mapspript the following happens.If I just run configure --with-gd --with-postgis everything goes fine.I run make, copy mapserv in the cgi-bin directory and it works. But as I need php/mapscript I have to run configure --with-php=[dir] --with-apxs=[dir] etc. After the configuration which seems to go well I try to run make and I get the following message:
"make: ***No target. Stop.". Do you have any idea what could be wrong? I perform everything as superuser. I'd be grateful if you could help me.

Thanks a lot
Greg