[mapserver-users] Split large tiffs (topos) like TopoZone

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Oct 18 18:20:58 EDT 2001

Math, sweet math. We converted a bunch of images from one grid layout to
a different one. You have to do some math to convert from image
coordinates to geographic and back out again. You write new twf's for
every new file you create, with the proper geographic coordinates. Perl
+ ImageMagick is a nice combination. The math is not hard, just fiddly
(images have origin at top left, geographics have origin at bottom left,
stuff like that).

--
      __
     /