[mapserver-users] Installing PHP Mapscript

Assefa Yewondwossen assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Oct 22 11:04:22 EDT 2001

Hi There,

 I think your problem is that you do not have the dll's related to
libwww. Here is an e-mail sent earlier that should hopefully solve your
problem :

 I realized that I had in my compilation a link to the libwww libarary
(which is used for the WMS CLIENT in
mapserver). There is a need to have some dll's related to libwww for
this version to work properly. I have placed 2
zip files :
  -
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/php4.0.6_php_mapscript_35.zip :
with no libwww support.
  -
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/php4.0.6_php_mapscript_35_libwww.zip
: with libwww support

 Please use the one without the libwww support and it should resolve the
problem.

Best Regards,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst