[mapserver-users] PHP/Mapscript. Problems in function $layer->setFilter()

Greg Liapis gregliapis at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:39:06 EST 2001

Hi all,
I am trying to publish some maps using PostgreSQL with PostGIS and PHP/Mapscript.When I access a layer using $layer1=$map->getLayerObj(0), everything goes fine untill I try to set a filter for that layer using $layer1->setFilter("MyExpression").
The error I get is: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setfilter() ...".
All the other methods of LayerObj class seem to work fine.
Could anyone help me?
I am using PHP 4.0.6 and MapServer 3.5 from a couple of weeks ago.

Greg Liapis
Thessaloniki
Greece