[mapserver-users] Query about line styles.

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Sep 4 15:14:15 EDT 2001

There have been several threads in the past about this complete with examples. Have a
look though the message archive first and then I'll be glad to tackle specific questions at
that point.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Ashish Mohan" <ashish at manchitra.com> 09/03/01 04:58AM >>>
Hi All.
Has anybody used different line-styles for rendering a shape layer with "line" features? How do we enable it? As far as i can make out, there was a keyword used in symbol.sym file with the name of "STYLED" but this is not supported anymore. How can I use mapserver to render line data with various line styles like dashed, thick lines, dashed-dotted-dashed etc.
I am using mapserver 3.4.
Thanks in advance.
-ashish